Settlement In Saskatchewan Archives Photo
Search
Keyword Word or "Phrase"
All File Types
Photos
Video Files
Documents
Audio Files
Map
Drawing
OR
Ref Number
OR
Community


Religion - Churches and Congregations
Image Preview
Item Number
R-B2485
Item Date
1904


"Built in 1902, this was the first Romanian Orthodox Church in North America."

Document Details
Reference Number:
R-B2485
Media Type:
photograph
Keywords:
Romanians; Romanian Orthodox Church; Regina


Sort Results:
Preview Ref Number Type Title
Image Preview R-A23733 Photograph 11 - An interior view of the Anglican Church at Cannington Manor.
Image Preview R-B1886 Photograph 12 - The interior of a simple frame church with basic wooden pews.
Image Preview R-B1744 Photograph 13 - Sacred Heart Cathedral in Prince Albert.
Image Preview R-A18900 Photograph 14 - The Broadview Catholic Church alter.
Image Preview R-A23026 Photograph 15 - The convent in Prud'homme (originally called Howell) was built in 1905.
Image Preview R-A17977 Photograph 16 - The Ruthenian (Ukrainian) Catholic church at Ituna.
Image Preview R-A12351-3 Photograph 17 - A Greek Orthodox Church.
Image Preview R-A24060 Photograph 18 - This log church was built by Russian settlers northeast of Prince Albert.
Image Preview R-B2485 Photograph 19 - "Built in 1902, this was the first Romanian Orthodox Church in North America."
Image Preview R-A20868 Photograph 20 - The congregation of the Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Immanuel Church at Percival.
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
 
Copyright © Saskatchewan Archives Board 2005
Site by OH! Media - Regina Web Design