SK Archives Photo R-A1720-1
You are hereHome › Services for Government › Records Classification and Retention Schedules › Administrative Records Management System 2006 (ARMS 2006)
Administrative Records Management System 2006 (ARMS 2006)
The Administrative Records Management System 2006 (ARMS 2006) is a comprehensive records management tool for arranging and scheduling all administrative records created or received by government ministries, agencies, boards and commissions in Saskatchewan.
ARMS 2006 is not applicable to any records that remain active or are created on or after April 1, 2015. Administrative records created after that date must be classified and disposed of in accordance with ARMS 2014.
To download ARMS 2006 in Adobe PDF file format, please click here.
For further information, or to order a manual, please contact us at 306-787-0734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Records Management Training
- Records Management Policy and Guidelines
- Government of Saskatchewan Records Disposal System
- Records Classification and Retention Schedules
- Accessing Government Records
- Saskatchewan Executive and Legislative Directory
- Build Better Projects