You are hereHome › Services for Government › Records Classification and Retention Schedules › Special Events Schedule
Special Events Schedule
The Special Events Schedule has been created by the Provincial Archives of Saskatchewan to facilitate classification and disposal of records relating exclusively to Special Events. Special Events include any Provincial/ National/ International one-time or infrequently organized event that has a province-wide involvement/application. The schedule is applicable to government institutions responsible for or involved in organizing the event on behalf of the government.
For the Special Events Schedule click here.
For further information concerning the schedule contact 306-787-0734 or email@example.com
- Records Management Training
- Records Management Policy and Guidelines
- Government of Saskatchewan Records Disposal System
- Records Classification and Retention Schedules
- Accessing Government Records
- Saskatchewan Executive and Legislative Directory
- Build Better Projects